Translate

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Toya Wright Is ‘Devastated’ After Spending A Night In Jail On Her Husband’s Birthday


Toya arrested
Getting cuffed and arrested on your hubby’s birthday has got to be the worst. Especially if it’s all over some parking tickets.
Unfortunately for Toya Wright, that was her reality last night after she was thrown in jail over failure to pay a parking ticket in Atlanta. The face she’s making in her mugshot is pretty much my reaction!
According to TMZ, who first broke the story, Toya was cruising around College Park last night when she was pulled over for speeding. A routine search by the officer found that she had a warrant out for her arrest. Toya was immediately taken into custody and booked at the local county jail. She was eventually freed on $290 bail.
This afternoon, she posted to Instagram:



Wow!!! It’s true I was jailed due to a old ticket that I thought I had taken care of but it was not. I try my best to take care of that sort of thing quickly but some how the ticket slipped through the cracks. I spent a day in jail and I must say that this experience was one of the most devastating of my life. I wouldn’t wish jail time for my worse enemy. Everyone that gets locked up isn’t a danger to the community. Many people that are in jail are just like me for a ticket that was either forgotten or thought to be taken care of. But the way most are treated is inhumane. I never thought in a million years that the kind of things I’ve witnessed went on. The situation was so bad that I don’t even want to leave out the house. After my ordeal I am seriously contemplating being an advocate of better treatment for prisoners. Please believe I’m working on my lightening up my lead foot and if I do mess up and get another ticket, that day it will be taken care of.
She also added:
After being transported from one jail to another for a freaking traffic ticket. I met some cool and helpful cops at College park Jail. Thank you guys for being so sweet and helpful to me……What a way to celebrate my hubby’s bday.
Fortunately for Toya, she was able to post this special message to Memphitz before she was locked up:
“Happy Birthday to a person that is not only my husband, but my best friend too….to the best husband in the world. I feel so blessed to have found true love in your arms. I feel so proud to call you my husband. May you be blessed with all that you have ever dreamt of today and always. I love you @billiondollarboybizz#mysag #love #TheWrights”
This isn’t the first time that the Wright family had a crazy run-in that resulted in someone being thrown in the slammer. Back in 2011, Toya and her hubby Memphitz were on their way to Vegas for a vacation when he was popped by the cops for accidentally bringing a gun into the airport.
What a day!
toya memphitz

No comments:

Post a Comment