Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Simon Cowell urged to quit smoking

Simon Cowell's girlfriend Lauren Silverman is desperate for him to quit smoking before their baby is born.
Simon Cowell's girlfriend is desperate for him to quit smoking.
The music mogul is expecting his first child with Lauren Silverman and the brunette beauty has begged him to at least reduce his 40-a-day habit when their baby arrives.
A source told heat magazine: ''Lauren's demanding that Simon gives up smoking, or at least cuts down.
''She's already tried to ban him from smoking when he's with her and wants him to cut down on alcohol as well, in time for the baby's arrival.''
However, a spokesperson for 'The X Factor USA' star insists he has no plans to give up his deadly habit just yet.


They said: ''Simon's still smoking - he'll probably just go in the garden when the baby is born.''
Simon has previously admitted to going on a major health kick so he could feel better about his drinking and smoking habits.
He said: ''I had to go on a health kick because I have to balance smoking and drinking, which I do like. And then on the other side I exercise and then I have vitamin shots.
''Like last night for example, I had a litre of injections being poured into me through a drip and at the same time I was having a couple of vodka and sodas. So it kind of makes it bearable!''

No comments:

Post a Comment