Translate

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Made in NIGERIA English

Black-girl-smile
  • Plastic Sheet
  • School Fee
  • Perfume Oil
  • Gold Investments
  • Wholesale Perfume
  • Pile
  • Hip hop music
  • Little black dresses
.
*Abeg dress back.
*If I hear pim, u go hear weeen.
*Have they BROUGHT light?
*The FILM is SWEET
*Pls help me SLOW that fan
*Mummy HAVE come
*I’ll tell my daddy FOR YOU
*Have you paid your school fees money?
*See as you BAFF up
*Put the bread inside LYLON
*I strong KAKARAKA
*Oya come and be going
*I KUKUMA don’t have your time
*Shebi you have BB charger
*See how her eye is entering my food
*Did you see the sound of my ringtone?
*I know you have come since bcoz I hear
your perfume.
*Wetin tym dey talk
*How many oclock is the time?
*D fan no dey blow me wel wel

No comments:

Post a Comment